to kar mi privabi nasmeh na obraz

to kar mi privabi nasmeh na obraz
nasmeh

nedelja, 31. januar 2010

Za dober začetek dneva







Chocolate, men, coffee - some things are better rich.

Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee.

I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!,

should believe in something. I believe I'll have another coffee.


I'd stop drinking coffee, but I'm no quitter.

I think if I were a woman I'd wear coffee as a perfume. ~John Van Druten

Coffee has two virtues: it is wet and warm. ~Dutch Proverb

Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with. ~Drew Sirtors

Men should be like coffee, hot sweet and strong

Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffe

Coffee and love are best when they are hot

Programmer - an organism that turns coffee into software.

Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break.

Cocaine is like really evil coffee.

Ni komentarjev: